Monday, June 22, 2020, 5:30 pm
Teleconference - access info in the agenda
This meeting is being conducted remotely by all participants due to the State of Emergency related to COVID-19 and under the “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting, G.L. c. 30A, §20” issued by Governor Baker on 3/12/20. FreeConferenceCall.com is being utilized for the teleconference. It is audio only. Anyone wishing to participate may call 712-775-7031 and then enter the Access Code of 883-045-865. The toll-free number is 844-800-5000 – the Town is charged by the minute per caller, so please use this only when necessary.
5:30 PM Call to Order (If the meeting is being videotaped, announce that fact. If remote participation will occur, announce member & reason, & need for roll call voting)
- Election of Chair & Clerk
- Appoint Representative to Personnel Committee (currently Randy Crochier)
- Appoint Representative to FRCOG (currently Greg Snedeker)
- Appoint Representative to Franklin Regional Planning Board (currently John Ward, with Greg Snedeker as alternate)
- Appoint Representative to FRTA (currently Randy Crochier, and Ray as alternate)
- Appoint Representative to Machinery Advisory Committee (currently John Ward thru 6/30/20)
- Appoint Representative to Cable Advisory Committee (currently Greg Snedeker thru 6/30/20)
- Appoint Representative to Capital Improvement Planning Committee (currently Greg Snedeker thru 6/30/2020)
- Updates from weekly conference call with Gill’s Emergency Management Team
- Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding Program for Local Municipal Police and Fire Departments – competitive grant of up to $50,000 available from Mass. Executive Office of Public Safety and Security’s (EOPSS) – application deadline is July 10th.
- Review of Minutes from 5/26 & 6/8
- Annual Appointments for FY21 (see attached list)
- IT Purchase Order – 1 monitor & 3 desktop computers (Highway, Tax Collector, Town Clerk) - $1,742 from Amazon
- Shared Streets and Spaces Grant Program from MassDOT – FRCOG assisting with writing application for traffic calming measures on Main Road in Gill Center – reflectors, “Your Speed” signs, crossing markings, etc. – grant goal is for quickly implemented improvements in support of public health, safe mobility, and renewed commerce in communities.
- Cooperative Public Health Services request for CARES Act funds in FY21 – maximum of $7,236 for 7/1 – 12/31
- FY21 “Monthly Budget” Details and Next Steps
- July 1st Changes to Gill Curbside Trash/Recycling – new hauler (Casella Waste Systems), new day (Thursdays), alternating weeks (trash every week, paper/cardboard alternates weeks with plastic/glass/metal)
- Other business as may arise after the agenda has been posted.
- Public Service Announcements, if any
FY20 # 26 – reviewed & signed by the Chair on 6/9; Payroll $27,050.35, Vendors $478,542.53
FY20 # 27 – to be reviewed & signed by the Chair and reported on at the next meeting
Gill Selectboard 2020-06-22 Agenda with files (2020-06-19 at 3:46 PM)
Posted to: Agricultural Commission