Gill Historical Commission
Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 3:00 p.m.
This meeting is being conducted remotely by all participants due to the State of Emergency related to COVID-19 and under the “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting, G.L. c. 30A, §20” issued by Governor Baker on 3/12/20.
Public Participation will be by: Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 851 5278 6853
Dial into meeting: 1 929 436 2866 or 1 301 715 8592
Passcode for phone: 031359
In the event the Zoom meeting is disrupted and cannot be resumed, the meeting platform will switch to a telephone conference call: (phone number is 712-775-7031 and the access code is 883-045-865).
1. Housekeeping: agenda items, meeting process (Kit/Lynn)
2. Approve minutes from GHC meetings on Mar. 5 and Feb. 16, 2021
3. Treasurer’s business and report:
4. New business:
5. Old and continuing business:
5. Other business (not anticipated at time of posting)
6. Next meeting: Tuesday, April 20, 2021; 3:00 p.m. Remote meeting by Zoom + audio.
Posted to: Historical Commission