Monday, January 31, 6:45 pm
Gill Town Hall, 2nd Floor, 325 Main Road
Location: Gill Town Hall, 2nd Floor Face coverings required per Board of Health mandate.
6:45 PM Call to Order (If the meeting is being videotaped, announce that fact. If remote participation will occur, announce member & reason, & need for roll call voting)
- Review of Minutes from 1/18
- FRCOG 2022 District Local Technical Assistance (DLTA) Project Request – approve consolidated & prioritized response to FRCOG
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station - Energy Commission recommendation to charge $0.30/kWh
- Leaf Joy - Draft of Host Community Agreement
- Police Department
- Review & Approve 3-year Employment Contract (FY23-FY25) with Police Chief Chris Redmond
- Exploration of Regional Approach to Police Services and Draft Letter to Sheriff Donelan
- Grant Opportunity – Application to Mass. Department of Mental Health for a multi-town program to provide funds for Crisis Intervention Training (C.I.T.) and Co-Response Program.
- Renew “Agreement for Providing Public Safety Dispatch Services” between Mass. State Police and Town of Gill (5-years, no cost)
- Fire Department Purchase Orders
- Firematic Supply - $3,164.00 for 400 feet of 2-½” attack hose and 800 feet 1-3/4” attack hose
- Motorola - $1,512.00 from NMH Donation account for 4 radios programmed with NMH frequencies
- Gill Cultural Council FY22 Grant Contract from Mass Cultural Council, $5,000
- FirstLight Relicensing – review of “Agreement in Principle to Develop a Relicensing Settlement Agreement” (Selectboard’s 2/14/22 meeting will include further discussion and possible vote to approve)
- Other business as may arise after the agenda has been posted.
- Public Service Announcements, if any
FY22 #15 Vendors ($29,608.51) & Payroll ($25,183.87) – reviewed & signed on 1/18/22
FY22 #16 – review & sign
Gill Selectboard 2022-01-31 Agenda with files (2022-01-28 at 5:23 PM)
Posted to: Selectboard/Sewer Commissioners