Capital Improvements Planning Committee
Tuesday, February 22, 2022, 5:30 pm
A meeting of the Capital Improvement Planning Committee (CIPC)
This meeting is being conducted virtually/remotely by all participants. As a meeting utilizing remote participation, all votes must be taken by roll call.
To join the Zoom meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87124379761 or dial 1-929-436-2866 and enter Meeting ID 871 2437 9761
As a meeting utilizing remote participation, all votes must be taken by roll call.
5:30 PM Call to Order (If remote participation will occur, announce member & reason, & need for roll call voting)
Review Previously Funded Capital Projects.
Review New Capital Requests (votes to recommend may be taken)
- Energy Commission – feasibility study of roof replacement & solar panels at Riverside Building
- Fire Dep’t #1 – replace 1987 Fire Engine (E-1) with a new compact 4x4 engine
- Fire Dep’t #2 – replace 1986 Chevy M1008 Brush Truck with 2021 Ford F550 cab/chassis with aluminum flat body; Transfer storage boxes, pump, tank, and equipment from current truck
- GMRSD – replace building management system workstation & software at Gill Elementary
- Highway Dep’t – 1) replace 2005 Ford F550 (5/4 ton) with 2022 International CV515 dump truck, and 2) transfer bucket truck unit from 1995 GMC Sierra to 2005 Ford F550 cab/chassis
- Police Dep’t – replace 2013 Ford Interceptor cruiser with 2022 Ford Interceptor (hybrid)
- Riverside Sewer System – replace pump station flow meter (located outside in “pit” with mag meter (to be located in pump station at bottom of dry well)
Other Business That May Arise After The Agenda Has Been Posted.
Schedule Next Meeting
Capital Improvement Planning Committee (CIPC).