Monday, April 24, 5:30 pm
Slate Memorial Library, 332 Main Road
A meeting of the Selectboard/Sewer Commissioners
Location: Slate Memorial Library, 332 Main Road, Gill
5:30 PM Call to Order (If the meeting is being videotaped, announce that fact. If remote participation will occur, announce member & reason, & need for roll call voting)
- Review of Minutes: 8/29/22, 9/12/22, 10/11/22, 11/21/22, 12/5/22, 12/19/22, 1/30/23, 2/13/23, 2/27/23, 3/13/23, 3/28/23, 3/30/23, 4/10/23
- Update on Town Hall Frozen/Burst Water Pipe – Flooring Abatement and Restoration
- Report on today’s Executable Pricing (supplier, price, term) for next contract period of Gill’s Municipal Electricity Aggregation Program.
- Steve Bathory-Peeler – discussion of possible article for Annual Town Meeting related to the “For Our Freedom Amendment” to the US Constitution in order to limit money in politics and restore government by the people (aka “Corporations are not People)
- Consideration and possible vote on COLA recommendation for Police Chief for FY24
- Other business as may arise after the agenda has been posted.
- Public Service Announcements, if any
FY23 # 21 Vendors ($45,998.12) & Payroll ($25,973.65) – reviewed & signed on 4/10/23
FY23 # 22 – review & sign
Gill Selectboard 2023-04-24 Agenda with files (2023-04-21 at 5:18 PM)
Selectboard/Sewer Commissioners on 2023-04-20 17:36:49 (updated 2023-04-21 17:18:31).