- ACQUISITION-Log Boom Map
- ARCHIVES-Gill Thanksgiving 1939
- ARCHIVES-Ice Harvesting on the Connecticut River
- BOOK-Jennie Williams Bardwell: Life in Gill 1860-1950
- BOOK-Riverside: Life along the Connecticut in Gill, Massachusetts
- EVENT-Book Signing at Slate Memorial Library (NOV 2021)
- POLICY-Archaeological Accountability Policy
- PROJECT-The Robert Darr Wert Project
Mailing Address: 325 Main Road, Gill, MA 01354
Visit us on FaceBook @GillHistoricalCommission
Commission: 7 members (currently 5 are filled with 2 vacancies) plus 2 Alternates - 3 yr. terms
Volunteer Opportunities: If you are interested in GHC membership or want to volunteer, please contact a member.
Meeting Schedule: The Commission generally meets on the third Tuesday of the month at 3:00 p.m. at the Riverside Municipal Building, 54 French King Highway, Gill. Please contact the Chair to confirm the meeting time and to be included on the agenda.
Next 6 meetings:
- Sat, May 21 at 1:00 PM -- 2nd Floor Town Hall
- Tue, Jun 21 at 3:00 PM -- Riverside Municipal Building
- Tue, Jul 19 at 3:00 PM -- Riverside Municipal Building
- Tue, Aug 16 at 3:00 PM -- Riverside Municipal Building
- Tue, Sep 20 at 3:00 PM -- Riverside Municipal Building
- Tue, Oct 18 at 3:00 PM -- Riverside Municipal Building
5 of 7 seats. 3 years each seat.
- Kit Carpenter, Chair. June, 2023. Gill, MA 01354 - 413-863-2505
- Pam Shoemaker. June, 2022. Gill, MA 01354 - 413-863-4170
- Robert Perry. June, 2022.
- Charlene Currie. June, 2024.
- Terri Rice. June, 2024.
Lynda Hodsdon Mayo