NOTICE OF VIRTUAL COMMUNITY OUTREACH MEETING
REGARDING PROPOSAL OF LEAF JOY
TO OPERATE ADULT-USE MARIJUANA RETAIL AT 1 MAIN ROAD,
Leaf Joy, LLC, dba Leaf Joy (“Leaf Joy”) will be hosting a Virtual Community Outreach Meeting (“the Meeting”) on November 8th, 2021 at 5:00 PM. Members of the public are encouraged to attend and participate in the Meeting, either online or on the phone by first going to for instructions to join.
At the meeting, Leaf Joy will outline its proposal to apply for an Adult-Use Retail license at 1 Main Road, Gill, Massachusetts 01354, (the “Property”) pursuant to 935 CMR 500.000 et al, the Town of Gill Zoning Bylaw, and other applicable laws and regulations promulgated thereunder, including those promulgated by the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission and the Guidance Documents thereof.
Information presented at the Community Outreach Meeting will include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. The types of Adult-Use Marijuana Establishment to be located at the Property.
2. Information adequate to demonstrate that the Adult-Use Marijuana Establishment location will be maintained securely.
3. Steps to be taken by the Adult-Use Marijuana Establishment to prevent diversion to minors.
4. A plan by the Adult-Use Marijuana Establishment to positively impact the community.
5. Information adequate to demonstrate that the location will not constitute a nuisance to the community by noise, odor, dust, glare, fumes, vibration, heat, or other conditions likely to cause nuisance.
Meeting participants will be encouraged to ask questions and to engage in discussions with representatives of Leaf Joy. Questions may be submitted in advance via email to: . All questions submitted will be answered during the meeting.
A copy of this notice is on file with the office of the Town of Gill, 325 Main Road
Gill, MA 01354. A copy of this notice was mailed at least fourteen calendar days prior to the Virtual Community Outreach Meeting to abutters of the Property, and abutters within three hundred feet of the Property, and the owners of land directly opposite the Property on any public or private street or way, all as they appear on the most recent applicable tax list, notwithstanding that the land of any such owner is located in another city or town.
Posted: to General News on Mon, Oct 25, 2021
Updated: Mon, Oct 25, 2021