Whom do I contact if I have questions about how the zoning bylaws pertain to my property?

The Building Inspector enforces the town's zoning bylaws. If you have any questions regarding how the bylaws pertain to your property and whether or not you may be able to build, renovate, or install something on your property, please ask the Building Inspector. The Franklin County Cooperative Inspection Program may be reached at 413-774-3167.

Appears in: General FAQ

Calendar of Events
Fri, Oct 7, 2022, All Day
Posted to: Town Hall
Board of Health -- SCHEDULED
Tue, Oct 11, 2022, 5:00 pm
2nd Floor Town Hall
Posted to: Board of Health
Tue, Oct 11, 2022, 5:30 pm
Gill Town Hall, 2nd Floor, 325 Main Road
Tue, Oct 11, 2022, 7:00 pm
Zoom Meeting
Fri, Oct 14, 2022, All Day
Posted to: Town Hall
Mon, Oct 17, 2022, 5:30 pm
2nd Floor Town Hall